Ubermacht Zion XS
The Ubermacht Zion XS is a 2-door luxury coupe available in GTA 5 based on the BMW M6, most likely the 650i, considering the headlights and wheel trim design. The Ubermatcht Zion XS also features carbon fiber mirrors, front fascia lips, side skirts and rear diffuser. The tailights of the vehicle are found from the 2002-2008 BMW 7 series.The diffuser and exhausts are derived from the 2007-2013 BMW M3. The front of Ubermatcht Zion XS, especially the grille area and headlights, looks almost identical to the front of the Sentinel, which is also manufactured by Ubermacht.
The names of the three Ubermacht vehicles (Zion, Sentinel, and Oracle) are references to the movie ‘The Matrix’. The Oracle is a reference to the computer program that helps humans fight the machines, the Zion is a reference to the last human city, and the Sentinel is a reference to the machines the humans are at war with.
in GTA 5, The Ubermacht Zion XS is probably powered by a high output V10 engine and has slightly better performance than the Zion Cabrio, though they have the same top speed.Zion XS and Zion Cabrio are suitable for spirited long distance traveling but can also perform very well. The steering is very responsive, but the feeling of weight is there. Overall, the handling is better than its competitor, the Benefactor Feltzer, which is prone to fishtailing and harder to keep stable around corners.
GTA 5 Car: Ubermacht Zion XS
$50,000 (in Story Mode)
$60,000 ( GTA Online)
Hood, Roof, Roll Cage, Spoiler, Chassis, Exhaust, Turbo, Wheels
Copy of Real life vehicle:
BMW M6, BMW 6 Series E63
Zion XS Location:
- The Ubermacht Zion XS can be bought for $50,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com in Story Mode. and $60,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com in GTA Online.
- Sometimes can be found parked near the The Families area.
- Spawn sometimes near Rockford Hills.
- The car tends to spawn more if the player is driving an F620 and rarely spawns in traffic.
- The Zion XS spawns around the Del Perro Pier and Vespucci Beach.