The Maibatsu Sanchez is a Motorcycle that appears in GTA 5. The Sanchez has been Grand Theft Auto’s signature dirt bike since bikes were introduced to the series in Vice City. It based on Yamaha YZ450F.
The bike’s design is updated to look more like a later 2000s Japanese dirt bike in GTA 5, it is still best suited for off-roading. The frame has been updated to reflect the designs of those found on Japanese dirt bikes around the time of the game’s setting. The Maibatsu Sanchez is equipped with a permanent daytime running headlight where the headlight is always on regardless of time of day. Like all bikes in GTA 5’s single player mode, the Maibatsu Sanchez must be driven with particular caution in traffic to avoid severe injury as the player may easily be dismounted. In addition to the regular Maibatsu Sanchez, it is also available in five different Livery variants:
- Sprunk Livery: mostly green with addition sponsor logos.
- Atomic Tire Livery: mostly blue with additional sponsor logos.
- Patriot Beer Livery: red, white and blue with additional sponsor logos.
- Shrewsbury Livery: earth-tone hunting camo with additional sponsor logos.
- Military Livery: olive drab with the American military star and additional sponsor logos.
When climbing onto a Livery variant, the name ‘Maibatsu Sanchez (Livery)‘ appears on-screen. If any of the three gunmen in the 3 ‘Border Patrol‘ Random Events are riding a Sanchez, they will be on the Military Livery variant. If you take a Livery Maibatsu Sanchez variant to Los Santos Customs or Beeker’s Garage, the only Respray options will be one of the five Livery schemes. The Maibatsu Sanchez is one of four vehicles, along with the PCJ-600 (once modified), Pegassi Zentorno and Dune Buggy, to have no number plate. This means it cannot legally be driven on the road, though the lack of number plate is probably explained by its main purpose as an off-road vehicle.
GTA 5 Motorcycle: Maibatsu Sanchez Detailed Info and Location
Armor, Brakes: Street, Sports and Race, Transmissions: Street, Sports and Race, Wheels, Turbo.
Copy of Real Life Vehicle:
Sanchez Location in GTA 5 and GTA Online:
- Can be found at the peak of Mount Gordo.
- Two can be found at the top of Mount Chiliad, next to the observation deck.
- Can be spawned with the cheat code button combination.
- PS3: Circle, X, L1, Circle, Circle, L1, Circle, R1, R2, L2, L1, L1
- Xbox 360: B, A, LB, B, B, LB, B, RB, RT, LT, LB, LB
- Commonly found driven around Sandy Shores.
- Trevor may rarely be seen next to one in Vespucci Beach when you switch to him.
- The Maibatsu Sanchez can be bought for $7,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.