The Principe Nemesis is a dual-sport motor bike featured in GTA 5 and GTA Online. The Nemesis appears to be based on the Ducati Monster and the Ducati Hypermotard, with elements from an Aprilia Shiver and a front fairing similar to the KTM Duke 690. There are no body modifications for this motorcycle.
Being a dual-sport bike, the Principe Nemesis does not handle as well as a sportsbike, especially when it comes to stability in the corners. Compared to other bikes, though, the Nemesis is above-average. Its acceleration places it above similar bikes such as the Vader or PCJ-600, and has a better top speed than both. Its cornering radius is tight without being excessively touchy, making for a smooth ride. Off-road performance is excellent, with a thin design and high center of gravity, providing a controllable ride. Crash deformation is average among motorcycles.
The Principe Nemesis is one of the rarest motorcycles in Grand Theft Auto 5, particularly in the Online game. The Nemesis is more of a fast cruiser than it is a racer, but under the right conditions and with a bit of skilled riding it can compete well against some of the more high end bikes.
GTA 5 Motorcycle: Principe Nemesis Detailed Info and Location
Copy of Real Life vehicle:
Ducati Monster, Ducati Hypermotard
Principe Nemesis Location in GTA 5 and GTA Online:
- Can be seen rarely in Vinewood, Los Santos, usually during the night.
- Sometimes spawns around Pillbox Hill, La Puerta, and Vespucci.
- Spawns much more often after the Heists Update has been installed in Pillbox Hill.
- Appears more frequently in the enhanced version.
- Rarely can be found parked on Del Perro Beach parking lot.
- Can be bought for $12,000, as part of the Heists Update.