Enus Super Diamond
The Enus Super Diamond is a luxury 4-door sedan in GTA 5 and GTA Online. It first appeared in GTA IV’s The Ballad of Gay Tony. The Enus Super Diamond is intended to resemble a 2003-present Rolls-Royce Phantom with some small elements from the 1968-1991 Rolls-Royce Phantom VI, although the car appears to be a lot less regal in construction, with various slight changes, such as the front wheels being shifted slightly forwards and unlike its real-life counterpart, the Enus Super Diamond does not have suicide doors. The car features an interior similar to the Benefactor Schafter‘s, but is covered by tan leather and has no logo on the steering wheel.
The Enus Super Diamond, unlike the real-life Phantom, has an inline-6 engine which powers the rear wheels in an FR drivetrain layout and a six speed gearbox configuration. The Super Diamond has a considerable top speed of 354 km/h. It is also capable of accelerating 0-60 mph in 4.7 seconds. The car isn’t equipped with ABS, so braking while turning will often lead to understeer, then possible oversteer. The handling is fairly good for a vehicle when taking short turns. Longer turns will result in the car starting to drift, and its continuation will eventually result in the car spinning out of control. Crash deformation is good, lasting for about 3 to 4 direct hits before the vehicle starts to smoke or ignites. Overall body and engine integrity is on par with the Benefactor Schafter or Imponte Dukes.
The Player can acquire Enus Super Diamond during the side mission which Micheal can complete for Epsilon. In order to start this side mission, pull up in-game mobile as Micheal, at internet page type Epsilonprogram.com, then press the ‘Evaluate your identity’ option and complete it. After that, Micheal will receive a new contact in Raton Canyon. The mission’s objective is to take 5 cars to Epsilon garage. At this point Enus Super Diamond should be at location in Southern Rockford Hills, in a parking lot of the Leopolds building, next to the Del Perro Freeway.
GTA 5 Car: Enus Super Diamond Detailed Info, Stats, and Location
$250,000 (Story Mode)
Copy of Real Life vehicle:
Super Diamond Location in GTA 5 and GTA Online:
- The car usually spawns in traffic in Rockford Hills.
- Seen in Rockford Hills, spawning in the parking lot in the alley next to Leopolds but only when wanted for the Epsilon Program missions.
- Sometimes spawns in traffic in Vespucci Beach.
- Occasionally spawns at Los Santos Golf Club.
- ne with a gold paint job might spawn there, however this is quite rare.
- Can sometimes be seen driving in Rockford Hills, Richman and Vinewood Hills
- Can be obtained in a random event where the player unties a groom from a telephone pole and drives him to his wedding, after dropping the groom off, his buddy tells the player to keep the Enus Super Diamond as a reward. If taken to a mod shop, the car will already have brake and engine upgrades.
- The Super Diamond can be bought for $250,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- In GTA Online, the car can be bought from Legendarymotorsport.net for $250,000.
- Will rarely be seen driving around in Rockford Hills. However, it’s considered a Premium Vehicle and cannot be made a personal vehicle unless it’s purchased at Legendarymotorsport.net.