In GTA 5, the Karin Intruder is given a much more sportier higher class design, although the overall performance of the vehicle remains the same. The Karin Intruder resembles the Infiniti Q45 but the rear seems based off a Infiniti I30. It also has a few design elements from a Toyota Mark II (X110). The rear lights could also be based off of an E100 Toyota Corolla or Opel Senator A2. Also, the Karin Intruder doesn’t have any reversing lights. This also applies for the Albany Alpha, the Benefactor Surano and the Grotti Turismo R. in GTA 5, The Intruder directly competes with Ubermacht Oracle and Bravado Buffalo, as these cars are sports-oriented mid-size sedans.
In GTA 5, the Karin Intruder is powered by a 4.3L V8 Engine and a 5-speed manual gearbox in a rear wheel drive configuration. Despite the rather sizeable engine, the Karin Intruder is by no means a performance car, it takes 6.2 seconds to reach 60mph in and has a top speed of about 187 mph (301 km/h) in GTA 5.
In terms of cornering, the Karin Intruder performs rather well. There is a slight hint of oversteer at lower speeds, which is perfectly controllable and useful when driving through streets. The suspension is rather firm, which aids its cornering ability but can make the car bounce excessively on rough ground. Braking is average, and ABS is standard on all models. The Karin Intruder copes well in the event of a high-speed crash, but is not quite as strong as its size would perhaps suggest. Overall, it’s fair to say the Karin Intruder is best at cruising along at lower speeds, it’s not a sports car, neither is it a luxury car.
GTA 5 Car: Karin Intruder Detailed Info and Location
$16,000 (GTA Online)
Bumpers, Skirts, Exhaust, Turbo, Spoiler
Copy of Real life vehicle:
Infiniti Q45, Toyota Corolla
Karin Intruder Location in GTA 5 and GTA Online:
- Can be found in Terminal while driving a Karin Futo.
- Found in Davis and in Chamberlain Hills especially when playing as Trevor and using his Bodhi.
- The Intruder can be found driving in Cypress Flats, Rancho, and the southern part of La Mesa. The vehicle will spawn driving a Primo or a Sentinel.
- The vehicle can be obtained by completing the mission Four Trailers for Lester with another player, the car is initially obtained from the parking lot of Lester’s warehouse and if you are inside it when the other player delivers the second trailer then you will be able to keep it by driving it to your garage once the mission has ended.
- Once you have downloaded the business update, you can purchase the Karin Intruder at Southernsanandreassuperautos.com for $16,000. This no longer makes it a rare car to acquire.