The Obey Rocoto is a four door midsize luxury crossover SUV featured in GTA 5. The car’s design appears to be inspired by the German styling of both the 1st and 2nd generation of the Porsche Cayenne, with a size similar to the Audi Q5. The headlights and taillights are found from those of a second generation Volkswagen Touareg.
The Obey Rocoto is a good alternative to the more popular SUVs in the game. It has a great balance between off-road and on-road performance. Like its real life counterparts, it has a powerful V8 coupled to a 6 speed transmission, it also features AWD. Compared to a similar SUV, the Gallivanter Baller Sport, the ride is stiffer hence more responsive and can reach a higher top speed. On the other hand, acceleration is somewhat average and it’s braking is among the worst in it’s class. If you are looking for a sporty and uncommon SUV, this is a great option. On the downside, the ability to resist damage is poor, as after a few hard-on collisions it’s somewhat common for one of the front wheels to become jammed.
In GTA 5, an unique dark red Obey Rocoto can be found in the random event Car Robbery 2. Just recover the car from the carjacker and take the car away instead of returning it to the owner.
GTA 5 Car: Obey Rocoto Detailed Info and Location
Copy of Real Life vehicle:
Porsche Cayenne, Audi Q5
Obey Rocoto Location in GTA 5:
- Commonly spawns around Vinewood, Vinewood Hills, Rockford Hills, Richman, and Del Perro in northern Los Santos.
- Can be bought for $85,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- One may occasionally spawns in traffic in front of Michael’s house, when loading up the game as Michael De Santa.
- Can be obtained from a Car Theft random event near Los Santos International Airport.
- In GTA Online, the Obey Rocoto sells for $8,500 in Los Santos Customs.