The Bravado Bison is a pickup truck that makes its appearance in GTA 5 and GTA Online. The Bison‘s front end appears to have design influences taken from the styling of the 4th generation Dodge Ram, and minor influences from the 2nd generation Toyota Tundra. The rear is based on the twelfth generation Ford F-150. The cab design is slightly reminiscent of that of the 1999 Chevrolet Silverado.
The Bravado Bison is powered by 5.7 liter V8 Engine, the Bison is capable of reaching a good top speed, but it leaves much to be desired in terms of acceleration. Much like the Dodge Ram, it handles well while off-roading thanks to its 4WD drivetrain, however, it lacks stability, most notable when doing the off-road truck racing. The Bravado Bison seems to have a lot of power (6000 horse power, as advertised on TV), as it pulls down Martin Madrazo’s mansion just like a Tractor, and it has excellent torque and can climb steep hills with ease.
Like the Vapid Sadler and Vapid Bobcat XL, it will always spawn with a trailer hitch, but having it spawn with or without a trailer is random. The Bravado Bison can be modified at both Los Santos Customs and Beeker’s Garage. However, when towing any sort of trailer, the truck will not enter. The trailer can be unhitched by pressing Right on the D-Pad, and the Bison will then enter the mod garage. The trailer hitch is a permanent part of the truck and cannot be removed by modding.
GTA 5 Car: Bravado Bison Detailed Info, Stats, and Location
Copy of Real Life vehicle:
4th generation Dodge Ram
Bravado Bison Location in GTA 5 and GTA Online:
- Seen driving around Trevor Philips’s safehouse in Sandy Shores.
- Can be found within a fenced area in the main building of The Mighty Bush at Cottage Park in Rockford Hills, Los Santos.
- Spawns at the Harmony Truck Stop on Joshua Road in Harmony, Blaine County.
- Common on all major highways in Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Can be found in Paleto Bay during a Strangers and Freaks mission by saving Antonia Bottino from being buried alive.
- Often seen in Blaine County.
- A Bison with the McGill-Olsen Construction livery sometimes spawns at a construction site in Sandy Shores.
- The Mighty Bush variant can be found during the mission Marriage Counseling. It is used to chase Kyle after he is caught having an affair with Amanda. There is no way the player can keep it afterwards, as if it is used to begin the introductory cutscene to Martin Madrazo, the game will relocate the player, Michael, near the mall in the downtown district.
- A red Bravado Bison is located in Raton Canyon in the beginning of the Epsilon Program side mission. It is uniquely notable for being one of the only vehicles to spawn with damage already inflicted to it (at the rear bumper, in the driver side). It is not possible to keep it.
- A black one can be found parked on a dirt road in Fort Zancudo along with a black Speedo.
- Part of the scripted traffic seen during the chase between Trevor and The Lost Motorcycle Club in Mr. Phillips. Located past the small bridge at the beginning of the scene.
- A landscaping variant can be found at a retaining wall in the northern outskirts of Vinewood Hills. It has limited customability however.
- Parked in front of the Alien Enthusiasts house near the Redwood Lights Track.
- Can be found at the south west side of Los Santos International Airport.
- In GTA Online, the Bravado Bison can be purchased for $30,000 at Southernsanandreassuperautos.com