Executives and Other Criminals brings new ways to make crime pay in GTA Online for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC – offering players the chance to run their own criminal organizations, hire and fire other players, and face off against rival operations across Freemode. Los Santos living also gets a premium upgrade with the introduction of Stilt Houses for sale in the Vinewood Hills, new Eclipse Penthouse Apartments with customizable interior styles and the debut of the upgradable and fully staffed Super Yachts now for sale on Docktease. The update also comes with new armored vehicles, two new weapons and much more.
- SecuroServ gameplay has been added to GTA Online Freemode which is available after completing or skipping the tutorial. Features include:
- SecuroServ option in the Interaction Menu; here players can choose whether they want to be a VIP or Look for Work (as a Bodyguard). Players need to have over $1 million in savings in order to be able to become a VIP.
- VIPs name their Organization on creation and can rename it at a cost from the SecuroServ VIP menu in the Interaction Menu.
- VIP Work and VIP Challenges which can be launched by the VIP for their Organization. Some of these will be available for other players and members of rival Organizations from their session to join.
- VIP abilities which can be purchased to aid the Organization; these include drops (e.g. Bullshark), vehicles (e.g. Buzzard) and Organization abilities (e.g. Ghost Organization). Individual Organization vehicles will become free to hire if the VIP has already purchased the same type from the vehicle websites and they currently own it.
- Ten new high end Stilt Apartments have been added to Dynasty 8 for GTA Online.
- Three new customizable high end Penthouse Apartments with a selection of eight interiors have been added to the Dynasty 8 website for GTA Online.
- New Galaxy Super Yacht propertiesare available to purchase from Dockteasefor GTA Online. The Yacht property does not count towards the property limit and they have a daily utility cost for owning one. The Yacht cannot be sailed; however it can be relocated at a cost to one of twelve locations. Up to three Yachts can be moored at each location at one time. Players are only able to own one Yacht and they have a selection from three models:
- The Orion
- The Pisces (which includes a Hot Tub)
- The Aquarius (which also includes a Hot Tub)
- Two new helicopters have been added to Elitas Travel for GTA Online:
- Buckingham SuperVolito
- Buckingham SuperVolito Carbon
- Five new boats have been added for GTA Online which cannot be bought and are only available when purchasing certain Yacht models, these boats will come in the same color scheme as the Yacht:
- Nagasaki Dinghy
- Speedophile Seashark
- Pegassi Speeder
- Lampadati Toro
- sh*tzu Tropic
- Three new vehicles have been added to Legendary Motorsport for GTA Online:
- Declasse Mamba
- Imponte Nightshade
- Bravado Verlierer
- Six new executive vehicles with customizable interior colors, which come in regular and armored variations, have been added to Legendary Motorsport for GTA Online:
- Enus Cognoscenti
- Enus Cognoscenti 55
- Gallivanter Baller LE
- Gallivanter Baller LE LWB
- Benefactor Schafter V12
- Benefactor Schafter LWB
- One new vehicle has been added to Warstock Cache & Carry for GTA Online:
- Benefactor Turreted Limo
- Two new weapons have been added to Ammu-Nation for GTA Online which are available to purchase immediately:
- Heavy Revolver
- New SecuroServexclusive style engravings are available for the Heavy Revolver and Switchblade for GTA Online:
- VIP Variant, which unlocks when a VIP for the first time
- Bodyguard Variant, which unlocks when a Bodyguard for the first time
- Over thirty new lounge and swimwear clothing items have been added to the Clothes Stores for Male and Female characters in GTA Online.
- Extraction, a new Adversary Mode Job, has been added to GTA Online.
- An executive jet’s gone down in the wrong part of town. A team of Bodyguards works with their team member, The Target, to rendezvous in the extraction zone and get them to the evac point. Meanwhile, the Hit Squad try to find the Target first and put them down.
- New Features/Updates – PS4, Xbox One, and PC Only
- Improvements have been made to anti-cheat measures.
- Changes have been made to matchmaking to help players find an active Job. Changes include:
- A new option, Filter Quick Job Content, has been added to the Online pause menu. Players can choose to filter by: Any, Rockstar Created Only and User Created Only content when launching via Quick Jobs.
- An Alert screen that appears if the player has selected a specific Job or Job type that doesn’t have any active sessions. The player can choose to host that Job or search for any Job in that type or any Job.
- Players choosing to Host the Job instead of widening the search will be separated from the general matchmaking. Only other players who have specifically chosen that Job, accepted an invite to that Job, or joined a player already on the Job will join the lobby. This does not occur if the Job was selected from the Next Job Vote Screen.
- Players will be able to own a fifth property, allowing potential ownership of up to 50 cars and 15 bicycles.
- The eight new interior styles for the Penthouse Apartments can be viewed and purchased from the Interaction Menu. This option is only available to players when they are inside their Penthouse Apartment.
- After purchasing the Galaxy Super Yacht players can modify and upgrade it at a cost from the Docktease website.
- Players owning a Yacht will have the Captain added as a Contact. When called he can arrange for a boat, a heli or one of the player’s personal vehicles to be delivered on shore near the Yacht.
- Interaction Menu options have been added for the Yacht under Yacht Services:
- Sound Horn
- Yacht Defenses
- Yacht owner can turn this On or Off.
- Defense Exclusions
- Yacht owner can select who is allowed to pass through their Yacht’s Defenses.
- Yacht Vehicle Access
- Yacht owner can choose who can have access to their Yacht vehicles, similar to the Vehicle Access option.
- Yacht Access
- Yacht owner can set who has access. Players with access will respawn on the Yacht and will remain on the Yacht after it has been relocated.
- Hot Tub Clothing
- Yacht owner can choose what clothing is worn in their Hot Tub.
- Neon Lights have been added to the Vehicle Remote Functions in the Interaction Menu.
- Luxurious interior activities are available for passengers in theSuperVolito and SuperVolito Carbon for GTA Online, activities include:
- Drinking Champagne
- Browsing the Internet
- The six armored executive vehicles and the Turreted Limo come with new bullet resistant glass which is harder to break.
- Gloves have been added to the Accessories section of the Interaction Menu in GTA Online. Players can now change, add, or remove their Gloves from here.
- Players can now select to have bare feet via a new option in clothing stores in GTA Online.
- If a Job cannot be launched due to unbalanced teams, it will now be forced to launch after 30seconds where the teams are sorted automatically for Adversary Modes and Versus Missions.
- Aim type will no longer be reverted when returning to Freemode from a Job. Players that choose to change their aim type in order to join a Job will now keep this aim type when returning to Freemode after the Job.
- The ban alert screen has been updated to now include when the ban will expire.
- Benny’s shortcut App in the phone has been removed and has been replaced with the SecuroServ
- Players can now use first person cam when changing the interior color of their vehicles while in Benny’s Original Motorworks.
- Lamar is now an option in Quick GPS in the Interaction Menu for the Lamar Mission coronas.
- Vehicle Doors and Vehicle Remote Functions options in the Interaction Menu can no longer be used on personal vehicles while in a garage.
- Help text now appears to inform players when Benny’s is closed.
- Only the front and rear doors of the HVY Insurgent can be opened remotely. The tail door can no longer be opened.
Be Your Own Boss
Players with more than GTA$1M cash in their Maze bank account can choose to become a VIP with the ability to create and name their own organization, and hire up to 3 other players to serve as Bodyguards. All players will have access to the new SecuroServ menu in the Player Interaction Menu to become a VIP and build their organization.
Players looking to join an organization as Bodyguards can look out for invites on the new SecuroServ app on the phone and can set their status as ‘looking for work’ via the SecuroServ menu. VIPs can drop ammo and armor for members of the Organization, as well as order new vehicles on-demand including the newTurreted Limo, and call-in favors like Ghost Organization to temporarily remove the entire organization from the radar.
Joining an Organization as a Bodyguard has the advantage of delivering a periodic salary of GTA$5,000, as well as bringing in additional cash and RP for taking on VIP Work and VIP Challenges that occur within Freemode. However, any cash winnings earned by an employed Bodyguard while not working for the Organization (such as completing Freemode Events or other Freemode activities like Bounties or Hold Ups) goes to the VIP. Bodyguards also enjoy additional benefits including accelerated health regeneration, frequent RP bonuses and stat boosts when in the vicinity of the VIP.
New Games and Challenges
VIP Work is the name for 6 new game types that operate directly within Freemode. In Hostile Takeover, an unknown package is held within a restricted area, and organizations compete to collect the package and deliver it to a set location. Sounds deceptively simple, but when the ‘package’ is a tank held inside Fort Zancudo, things get tricky fast.
Asset Recovery sends your organization to LSPD stations around the city to recover impounded vehicles. It’s up to your outfit to free up those assets and return them to a designated location, while the cops and other players in the session will be looking to destroy your vehicles.
Piracy Prevention is attack and defense on the decks of a luxurious Super Yacht. Defending players spawn on the yacht while attacking players spawn on shore with access to boats, helis and Seasharks ready to head out and capture the upper deck.
Executive Deathmatch puts rival organizations in a Deathmatch-style battle inside of Freemode, with each VIP allotted just 10 lives.
VIP Challenges are intra-organizational Freemode trials that pit members against each other for their own personal gains. There are 6 challenge types including:
- Most Wanted: The heat is right around the corner, with all players in the organization hit with a 5-star wanted level. With a countdown of 10 minutes, the last player alive wins the challenge.
- Market Manipulation: All open convenience stores are blipped on the map. Players have to race from store to store in a hold-up spree to collect as much money as possible. When time counts down, the player with the most money wins.
- Auto Buyout: Players must steal and deliver as many vehicles as they can. Every vehicle has a specific value displayed when you enter the vehicle, so choose your acquisitions carefully. The player with the highest total value of vehicles delivered at the end of the timer wins.
For the ultimate room with a view, players will have the option to purchase a single Super Yacht from the Docktease website. Yachts function as floating apartments and come fully staffed with your own personal captain to shift the boat between your choice of 12 scenic mooring locations around Los Santos and Blaine County, and a bartender to serve drinks for you and your guests. Choose from a range of designs, with higher-end yachts featuring hot tubs, and additional complimentary transport options including helicopters and personal watercraft. Name your vessel and personalize it with a custom flag, hull color and a variety of lighting options. Each Yacht comes equipped with an anti-air defense system to help protect against unwanted attacks from rival Organizations and other Freemode attackers.
Other New Features
- 10 Stilt Houses are now for sale around Vinewood Hills, each equipped with a 10-car Garage and a Heist Planning Room
- 3 Custom Apartments for sale in Eclipse Towers, with 8 customizable themed interiors
- 10 new cars for sale, including a Turreted Limo and 6 new executive vehicles with armored variations
- 2 new helicopters – SuperVolito and SuperVolito Carbon
- 2 new weapons, the Magnum Revolver and Switchblade, each with VIP and Bodyguard variants
- Players will now have the ability to purchase a fifth Garage or Apartment
- New clothing and accessories, including Robes, Smoking Jackets, Pyjamas and Swimwear
Executives and Other Criminals DLC also brings the new Adversary Mode – Extraction. Teams of Bodyguards must search, locate and safely extract an Executive Target from their downed jet before a rival Hit Squad intercepts and eliminates the target.
GTA Online: Executives and Other Criminals is available now as an automatic update for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
source: Rockstar Newswire, Vg237.com