The Dinka Double-T is a motorcycle featured in the The Lost and Damned, The Ballad of Gay Tony and GTA 5. Although the ‘Dinka‘ logo cannot be found on the bike itself, the police refer to it as a ‘Dinka Double-T‘ over their radio. The bike’s front fairing and headlights are similar to those of the Honda CBR1000RR, while its overall body design is more reminiscent to the Aprilia RSV4. It is available in a variety of vivid body colors, usually sporting matching color wheels.
The Dinka Double-T is powered by a 900cc inline-4 engine, coupled to a five-speed gearbox, producing only 170 bhp, making it the least powerful of all six new motorcycles introduced in The Lost and Damned. Its high-revving low gear, along with poor gear-changing, make this a poor choice for getaways since a cop could easily drag you off it at mid first gear. Acceleration is anything but fun, due to its sluggish first and second gears. However, its top speed of 290 km/h and handling are pretty strong. The Dinka Double-T‘s design makes cornering, wheelies, and endos a breeze.
The Dinka Double-T is one of the vehicles the Epsilon Program requests Michael De Santa acquire for them (‘Assuming the Truth’). In order to start the mission, pull up in-game mobile, type Epsilonprogram.com on internet page, then press the ‘Evaluate your identity’ option and complete it. Micheal will receive a new contact in Raton Canyon. The mission objective is to steal 5 cars and drive them to Epsilon garage. The Dinka Double-T should be at the side road parking lot, next to the Lifeinvader building, Western Rockford Hills. Since the Lifeinvader building has roads all around it, you can find the vehicle next to the large ‘Lifeinvader’ sign at the eastern part of the building. Just go south from the large nearby golf terrain.
GTA 5 Motorcycle: Dinka Double-T Detailed Info and Location
Bodywork, Exhaust, Turbo
Copy of Real Life Vehicle:
Dinka Double-T Location in GTA 5:
- This bike spawns frequently while riding around Del Perro with the Bati 801.
- Can rarely be found at Route 68, near Sandy Shores.
- This bike rarely found near the Dorset Drive -South Boulevard Del Perro intersection in Rockford Hills, it is located at one of the parking spaces of the Lifeinvader Office building.
- During the side mission Assuming the Truth, it is found in the parking lot of The Richman Hotel, north of the Los Santos Golf Club.
- Dinka Double-T can be bought from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com website for $12,000 in GTA Online.