The Pegassi Bati 801 are sports bikes featured in GTA 5. The bike is largely modeled on the Ducati 848 or the Ducati 1098, the tail unit bearing more of a resemblance to the self-supporting item of the Ducati Desmosedici RR minus the top-exit exhausts.
In GTA V, the Pegassi Bati 801 is one the fastest bikes in the game. With its excellent acceleration and good handling, it is a very stable and nimble bike. One should be careful with the Bati 801, as its light body can often result in being launched or even wasted when encountering bumpy terrain. As of Update 1.16, it was outpaced by the Hakuchou, but still makes up for its better acceleration. Compared to the similarly priced Dinka Double T, the Bati 801 feels slower, but it’s more stable and more user friendly to operate, making it an ideal sportsbike for beginners. Pegassi Bati 801 an intense racing motorcycle highest speed in its class able to challenge some of the fastest cars in game. The Bati Custom & Bati 801RR are customized, sportier versions of the Bati 801.
GTA 5 Motorcycle: Pegassi Bati 801 Detailed Info and Location
$10,000 (Story Mode)
Copy of Real Life Vehicle:
Ducati 848, Ducati 1098
Bati 801 Location in GTA 5 and GTA Online:
- Found in traffic in Vespucci, Del Perro (if you have problem finding it, try to drive other motorcycles in this area, as it seems that motorcycles spawn more likely in that case).
- Can be stolen by threatening the people at a motorcycle racing activity.
- It always spawn in the 7th Parachute jump.
- Commonly spawns in La Puerta.
- Can sometimes be seen near Floyd’s Apartment.
- It is classed as a high end bike, so it can’t be modified when found on the street.
- The Bati 801 can be purchased on www.southernsanandreassuperautos.com for $10,000 in Story Mode and sells for $15,000 in Los Santos Customs In Grand Theft Auto Online.