The Declasse Rancher XL is a 4-door off-road SUV in GTA 5 and GTA Online. The Rancher XL is based on the 80s Chevrolet Suburban but with a boxier design. It could also be based on a 1984-1996 Jeep Wagoneer or 2nd generation Chevy K5 Blazer, since there is another SUV based on the Suburban, but newer generation. It also shares some styling (front and rear fascias) with the Dodge RamCharger, albeit being considerably larger.
In GTA 5, The Declasse Rancher XL is slightly slower than its 2 door version of the Rancher. Its handling is much better than the previous, however, its acceleration and its poor top speed leaves much to be desired. Its large V8 engine can be heard very clearly, being significantly high-revving and loud.
Rancher XL Variants
- A snow-covered Declasse Rancher XL is used by the player during the Prologue mission. This particular variant has snow on its hood and roof, and features snow chains on its tires.
- The North Yankton State Patrol uses the Police Rancher, a police variant with same design as the standard model, but comes in white, NYSP liveries and a lightbar.
GTA 5 Off-Road Vehicle: Declasse Rancher XL Detailed Info, Stats, and Location
Copy of Real Life vehicle:
80s Chevrolet Suburban
Rancher XL Location in GTA 5 and GTA Online:
- It can rarely be found driven around the streets of Los Santos.
- Can be found around the lone building on the far southwest end of the Los Santos Airport and behind other hangars on the south end. Due to the immediate wanted level earned from entering the airport runway area, a Rancher XL here can be hard to obtain without owning a hangar.
- Can be also found in Chamberlain Hills and Strawberry.
- The Rancher XL can be bought for $9,000 on Southernsanandreassuperautos.com in GTA Online.