The Albany Primo is a 4-door sedan in GTA 5 and GTA Online inspired by the Toyota Carina. The car similar to the Cadillac Seville with the grille, front headlights and taillights of the Cadillac Allante, but it looks a bit like the Toyota Cressida. In GTA 5, the Albany Primo featuring extensive bodywork options at Los Santos Customs.
The Albany Primo is most likely powered by a 4.6L V8 engine. This potent power-plant gives the Primo an immense top speed of 187 mph (300km/h), on par with full-on sports cars. The Primo’s underpinning is its body roll and small, weak brakes.
The car’s acceleration and handling are also poor and un-sporty and it suffers from a problem similar to the Albany Emperor in which the rear swings frenziedly on sharp turns – but even worse, the car feels heavily planted on the ground, therefore, if the turning is done smoothly, the Albany Primo will do a very wide turn, the only possible workarounds are to start drifting yards before where the desired turn is or to slow down.
GTA 5 Car: Albany Primo Detailed Info, Stats, and Location
Grille, Bodywork, Skirts, Spoiler, Exhaust, Turbo
Copy of Real Life vehicle:
Albany Primo Location in GTA 5 and GTA Online:
- Appears in the Smart approach of The Jewel Store Job.
- Found in the Port of Los Santos.
- It usually spawns near Los Santos Customs and on various highways in Free Roam.
- Found in Davis and sometimes driven by Ballas members.
- The Albany Primo Found in the Port of Los Santos.
- During the mission Pulling Favors the player is asked to recover a two tone white and black Primo which is broken as the engine doesn’t start when the car is entered. It can be however taken to a garage and normally saved.
- Can be found in a Random Event in which you have to untie a wedding groom from a light pole. After dropping the guy and his friend off, there will be a unique colored Albany Primo parked near the St. Brigid Baptist Church in Paleto Bay, Blaine County.
- The Albany Primo can be bought from www.southernsanandreassuperautos.com for 9,000$.