The Gallivanter Baller is a four-door luxury SUV making its debut appearance in GTA 5 and GTA Online. There are two different generations of the Baller in GTA 5, also known as the Baller Classic and the Baller Sport.
Gallivanter Baller 1 (Classic)
The first generation Gallivanter Baller‘s design is an adaptation of the Huntley Sport from GTA IV, which is based on the L322 Range Rover Vogue. However it features a different and less luxurious headlights, similar to the first generation GMC Yukon. In comparison with Range Rover models however, the C and D pillars of the Gallivanter Baller have a much steeper gradient. In its original form, the car had 6 spoke wheels (which featured on early L322 Range Rovers).
The Gallivanter Baller 1 is quite slow and heavy, and has a wide turning radius. Acceleration is average, reaching from 0-60 in about 8 seconds, however, like every Land Rover, the Gallivanter Baller 1 is capable of climbing steep hills and has a decent performance when off-roading. Another advantage is durability, it’s easily one of the most durable cars in the game. The vehicle is prone to understeer at high speeds, likely due to poor weight distribution.
Gallivanter Baller 2 (Sports)
The new Gallivanter Baller features linear formations that are inspired by the British design styling featured on the more compact Range Rover Evoque for the overall body design and L494 Range Rover Sport for the sides and greenhouse area, A, B and C pillars. The side accents from the L405 Range Rover are featured on the sides of the car. The Gallivanter Baller 2 shares its rim designs with the Benefactor Surano.
The Gallivanter Baller 2 accelerates at an average rate for an SUV, and is capable of reaching good top speed. The main weakness of the car’s performance lies in its handling, the Baller’s mass combined with its lack of traction can often lead to heavy understeer. When taken off-road however, the Baller’s handling is better and cornering grip can allow for precise high speed driving off-road. The handling of the SUV can be quickly summarized as a level below the Huntley Sport in almost every way imaginable.
GTA 5 SUV: Gallivanter Baller
318 km/h (Baller 2)
Bumpers, Skirts, Exhaust, Turbo
Copy of Real Life vehicle:
Range Rover Evoque
Gallivanter Baller Location in GTA 5:
- The Baller Spawns commonly in Rockford Hills and Pillbox Hill.
- Commonly found in Strawberry, West Vinewood, Burton,Hawick, Pillbox Hill, Chamberlain Hills, Little Seoul, Alta, Mission Row, and Rockford Hills.
- Occasionally spawns in La Mesa, Vinewood Hills, Downtown Vinewood, and Los Santos International Airport.
- There’s a unique full black Baller 2 available for the chase of Rocco Pelosi in the mission The Ballad of Rocco.
- Spawns at the Pipeline Inn in Pacific Bluffs, and May spawn in Chumash.
- A unique colored Gallivanter Baller 2 can be found in a Random Event in which you untie a wedding groom from a light pole. After dropping the guy and his friend off, the player can find a unique colored Baller parked near the player which is available to be taken.
- The Gallivanter Baller 1 can be found parked on the western shore of the Alamo Sea off Calafia Road, next to some tents and a BeeJay XL.
- Can be bought from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com for $98,000.
More Baller Images: